CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

In case you were wondering...

What does a rather sick pregnant lady do for fun all day?

FACEBOOK

Seriously, it's an addiction. I think I check it at least 6 times a day. Those darn Pick 5 things are so stinking hard to pass up. I'm pretty sure that I've done almost every one of them on there.

Plus, facebook is a no brainer. It's just a time suck. It whiles away the hours of nausea and tiredness. I so can't wait until I start feeling better. But then, I'll miss all the fun on facebook!

2 comments:

Misty said...

No need to stop facebooking when you're better. And after you have the baby you'll be nursing. And what better place to nurse than in front of the computer?

Unknown said...

Oh i had that problem..minus the pregnancy part. I was so sucked in that i had to just cut it cold turkey. I am an all or nothing kind of addict. LOL