CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Does once a week count?

So now that I am feeling better my mind is racing with all of my ideas to get back to working in some capacity. Wish me luck!

I have a wedding in July, maybe one in June. In may I'm speaking at a wedding seminar and will be taking my business cards! I'm hoping to at least get a few weddings from that.

The Baby Girl has started kicking! Now that I know what I am having I feel more of a pull towards my dusty and negleted scrap area. I have so many pics to get processed too! I could scrapbook every day and all day and probably never be "done".

Someday, right?

2 comments:

Carrie Snider said...

How did you get into wedding planning?? How fun!

Darci said...

Amen to scrapbooking all day and never be done. I wish that is was easier than it is.