CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 08, 2006

It's time we updated this thing.

I'm not a woman of too many words these days. There are a few reasons I suppose. You know, I havn't done a list in a while...

Reasons why I hardly ever blog...

  1. I'm lazy.
  2. I really have nothing good to say.
  3. I'm on bedrest and other than "Hey, I crocheted a sweater today" not much else is going on.
  4. I was hurt bad by some friends. Nice, huh.
  5. You would be surprised about how much having a blood clot in your uterus hurts when you sit up for long periods of time.
  6. A three year old crazy boy running around all over the place is just not conducive to being able to have rational thoughts.
  7. I'm lazy.


Seriously, I think I'm the only person who likes having a blog but who doens't actually like updating it. I know, I'm weird.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Thats ok Onica. It just means that when you do blog i'm sure it will be worth the wait. And plus, you have so much going on. You need to simplify.

Megan R said...

I'm sorry you got hurt! Bitches!! You make sure you take it easy. I am so happy and excited you are having a girl!