CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 20, 2006

We're having a girl!!!

Had an ultrasound earlier this week to see how the blood clot behind the placenta is doing. It's still there. So, I'm still on modified bedrest for a bit. NO working. Suckfest. I need money SOOOO bad. I have a cable bill to pay for goodness sakes!

Anyways, while they were looking around in there we decided to find out the gender of this bundle of joy I'm carrying around. A girl!!!!

I finally, finally have a good excuse to buy all the girly scrapbook paper I want. That's if I ever get to go back to work.

3 comments:

Jojo* said...

Congratulations Onica! Girls are so much fun! I'm sure she'll be beautiful.

Congrats again!

Jojo*

Andrea said...

Congrats!!

Sybille, Jeremy & Dylan Moen said...

I stumbled across your blog! CONGRATS Onica!!! A little girl - thats awesome!!!! So excited for you!!!