CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Home show addiction...

So, is anyone else as addicted to home improvement shows as I am? It's not like I even own a house. I live in an apartment and I'm pretty sure that Lanscapers Challenge isn't going to help me any. I mean really, come on. By the time I could actually afford a house with a yard I will be too old to remotely enjoy planting a kitchen herb garden or making a water feature out of an old sink.

But, oh it is so interesting to see what other creative souls can come up with! The color combinations, the themes, the demolition! I want to buy a house just so I can tear down a wall ala Ty Pennington. (Or in my wildest dreams actually get someone to nominate me for Extreme Makeover Home Eddition and the hottie can come do it himself).

I wonder if I could get away with a New England Nautical bathroom here in So. Cal?

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I like those shows to a degree. But there were too many of tv so i zoned out. Love to make over a house myself though, but like you, by the time i get a house i'll be too old to do anything with it.

Rachelle said...

I love home improvement shows! They are the best!

Lei said...

Rofl, Onica. You're going to have it all figured out before you get into a house, aren't you? The plus - you'll plunge though all the hard work very quickly!

MusicalMom said...

If I had cable/satellite I'd TOTALLY be addicted to those shows!