CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Is your house a wreck???

Mine is! Oh my word, is it a mess. And yes, I do care. Ok, not really. I am way too pre-occupied trying to force liquids down my throat in attempt to waylay any trip I might have to take to the hospital to have an IV shoved into my hand.

My bathrooms.... ew gross! My kitchen... can't even walk into it without immediately running into the said icky bathroom and puking my guys out. DH does a good job trying to maintain the kitchen staying clean, but let's face it, he's a guy. He just doesn't understand that the sight of last nights dirty dishes are vomit inducing.

The bedrooms... look like a tornado has passed through. For some reason I can not stand the smell of freshly laundered clothing. So, all of my clothes are literally airing out in front of the window in my bedroom. They have been doing this for about two weeks now. They still smell sickingly clean. I hate them.

DS's room is equally as messy. But with toys. I clean it, I really do. Toys don't smell or look like icky food. But wouldn't you know, that the one room I clean everyday is the one that gets wrecked again 5 seconds later.

The good thing in all this is that I really don't have to make any excuses for the state of affairs in my household. Everyone who comes over knows I am sicker than a dog. Or they will if they stick around long enough to see me run faster than a jet plane to the bathroom if they merely mention the thought of getting something to eat. It's nice not having that pressure of having an immaculate house.

Hi! My name is Onica. I am an untidy woman. And I don't care.

4 comments:

MusicalMom said...

Ugh--pregnancy house sucks. lol I've been there. Then I had "baby house" where it was understood that I was caring for a newborn. But I really don't have any excuses for the mess, now.

Lisa M. said...

I hate feeling that sick. Uck.

Good luck to yoU!

Rachelle said...

Hope the morning sickness goes away soon!

Andrea said...

I'm sorry your still so sick Onica.