CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 11, 2006

A Picture Says A Thousand Words....


As you can see that is a positive pee on a stick test. The result of which has had me sicker than a dog the last three weeks. Needless to say I am on medical leave. I'm already down 8 pounds. I'm almost (like two days away) 11 weeks.

We told our families on Tuesday. Everyone is very excited. My SIL Sara just had a baby end of January and my sister Leslie is having a baby end of July. So there will be a few cousins close in age. Just wish WE lived closer to them.

As for the due date... it's September 4th.

Well, that's my news!

9 comments:

Megan R said...

Woo hoo!! Congratulations! Sorry your feeling so crappy though!

MusicalMom said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS ONICA!!!! Sorry your feeling sick, but it will all be worth it in the end.

Andrea said...

11 weeks is 11 weeks closer to feeling normal again!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah, Oncia & James!! Congratulations!!!

Susy* said...

Congratulations Onica and James...that is wonderful news!! Oninca I'm sure you'll be feeling much better soon. :)

Rachelle said...

Sept 4th is my b-day! You totally need to deliver on your due date.

Wendy, Fragrant Blade said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

April said...

i know i am a bit late but i am soooo happy for you! congrats onica!