CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

A Surefire Way to Get FAT!

So, while hanging out on Ravelry one day I came across a little known thing called Cakewaffles. Mmmmm..... cake.

Cake Waffles

To make Cakewaffles is very easy. Mix up a box of cake mix exactly as it says on the back of the box. Turn on your waffle iron. Next you put some batter in the waffle iron and cook it for the same amount of time as a regular waffle. Serve warm topped with your favorite toppings. I specifically love Devils Food Cake with Whipped Cream and Strawberries. I've also heard that the Yellow Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream is also very good.

I know you all want to try them.

3 comments:

Misty said...

I made Devils Food Cake ones last night with strawberries and whipped cream! I didn't do it til the kids were in bed and I could enjoy them all alone, though. :)

kelly said...

oh my gosh- i can't wait to try these!

Jen said...

Oh those look YUMMY!!!! I'll have to give those a try this weekend!