CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Trip, Part 1

On Wednesday we left our kids in the hands of the very capable grandparents and we flew to DC. The flight was long and boring. I knit, James read. I know, exciting. Anyways we got to DC and my friend Tami picked us up. She so rocks! She let us stay at her house for the night. We were getting settled in and funny story... I cut my hand on a tiny piece of glass. It hurt like no one's business. I went into the bathroom to run it under some cold water. And then I started feeling woozy. I called to James and the next thing I knew James was holding me on the bathroom floor trying to wake me. Yes, I was felled by a tiny piece of glass! Want to see the big bad owie that made me faint? Here it is!

The cut

Awesome, huh. I feel like a complete moron. I mean, who passes out at this type of stuff? Oh yeah, me.

Here I am with my friend Tami. I thinks she's totally awesome. She's a really good friend and I'm glad that I got to know her better.

With Tami

2 comments:

Carrie Snider said...

So jealous! You guys are cute! Looks like you had a great trip

Tia said...

Looks like it was alot of fun. I too can't wait for my east coast tour:)