CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Kerney Park

James and I discovered this park yesterday while on a foray in Queen Anne. It's a smallish park set on the side of the hill overlooking the majestic Seattle downtown. It's a great view and I can only imagine how beautiful it is on an actually sunny day. The view is very famous. It's the one all those "hollywood" types use for stock footage of the city. Here is a good example as modeled by my extremely cute children.

Photobucket

At this park is a little play area that while looking down on it you think... "oh, my children will like that". But what you don't know is that they have a few pieces of equipment that are the FUNNEST things you have ever been on.

Example #1, #2 and #3 the "teacups". Fun little things you sit in and they spin you around and around. No pushing required. Perfect for my lazy self. All of us tried it. I didn't get a pic of James doing it, I was too busy spinning!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Oh, here is a pic of James spinning. Yes, this is a very cool little park.
Photobucket

More gratuious pics while at the park.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Misty said...

Holy crap, your daughter is just about the cutest thing ever. Love the last pic. And Aria says hi to G.

Rebecca said...

Looks like a fun day at a fun park! I wish we were there!