CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Four Play

I've been tagged! I feel so special!!!

Four places I go to over and over: Jo-Anne's, Renessaince Yarns, Top Foods and Target and yes, they are for the most part within ten blocks of my house. I have this theory....

Four people who email me regularly: Christine, AFA (American Floral Association), My good friend Erika and of course a lot of monthly newsletters from all the establishments I like to pretend I shop at.

Four places I like to eat: ArchaThai, Il Riconsito, Panera Bread and Chipotle. And yes, also all within a mile radius of my house. You see, I have this theory...

Four places I would like to be right now: Visiting my friend Erika and her new baby in Vegas, Hanging out with Kelli A. in Santa Monica, Yarnia in Portland and I really would like to be somewhere warm and tropical right now!

Four TV Shows I watch all the time: Ugly Betty, Samantha Who, New Amsterdam, How I Met Your Mother
Four people I think will respond: Misty, April, dang it but Tia already tagged me. So uh.... Stacy and Kelly.

1 comments:

April said...

Oh sure! Do you have any idea how long it took me to do Lee's tag?! At least 5 months!!! I guess I need to start thinking now.