CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 05, 2008

My (not so new) New Years Resolution

Yes, I realize that it is April and that New Years was 4 months ago. But what can I say? I've been busy! I would try and update you all, but it would take forever seeing as how the last time I blogged was well over a year and a half ago.

So, about me now. I need a list.

  1. I'm a SAHM (yippee!) although I do watch some kids part time here and there. Mostly before and after school stuff.
  2. G is 5 and will be going into kindergarten this fall. He's starting to read VERY simple words. Oh, and he's playing t-ball.
  3. A is 18 months and she is, well she's a pistol that's for sure.
  4. James is still working at Trader Joes. He's now in management.
  5. We are seriously considering the idea of moving to North Carolina this fall.
  6. I'm obsessed with Crocheting (and sometimes knitting).

A recent finished project...
Harlequin Scarf
It's pretty. I love it. A nice harlequin stitch made into a cute scarf. For my fiber loving friends it's made out of Cascade 220. If I was smart I would have made it longer and felted it. Oh well, live and learn. It's still cute though.

Some recent pics of us and the kids...

Lumberjack G
Photobucket

Miss And I
Photobucket

1 comments:

Tracy Riba said...

Wow, sounds like your a busy mommy. I am also a SAHM but I sell real estate to help make up what my teacher husband can't. We live in the Clayton area which is 20 min south east of Raleigh. I moved here from So Calif and I understand what it takes to move a family. Please let me know if I can help in any way. Try visiting www.TracyRiba.com