CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A little of this... a little of that.

Saturday was quite possibly one of the most beautiful days I have seen in a LONG time. Seattle is absolutely gorgeous when it's 81 degrees outside and not a cloud in the sky. Gabe was so excited to wear SHORTS and a T-SHIRT. But wouldn't you know it, we are back in the 40's/50's. I guess good things don't last forever.

Gabe and his shorts. Notice the white legs and the shoes/socks that don't match his outfit. Hey, he's 5 and dresses himself.


Aidyn's jelly shoes. I love jelly shoes. LOVE them.


My loving kids. They really do this a lot. It makes me so incredibly happy how much they love each other.

3 comments:

kelly said...

i love jelly shoes too. lucy has a cute pair of hot pink ones that i bought on clearance last summer- she was so excited to wear them, i'm not sure they lasted even a minute before she was complaining her feet hurting. yeah- i remember that about jelly shoes as well.

Misty said...

Oh wow, Aidyn has grown SO much! I love jelly shoes too. I wore them all through college even. lol. I don't think I could get away with it anymore.

Unknown said...

Cute jellies on the little one! I remember jelly shoes...that really brings back memories. Can you believe that jellies are making a comeback this season...for women?!

Your kids are adorable, by the way! :)