CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Crap, My Christmas Decorations Are STILL Up

It's the 5th of January people. The FIFTH and my Christmas decorations are still up. And do I care? A little, but I'm so freaking tired just thinking about putting it all away is giving me a headache.

Yesterday..... Oh yesterday. It was like my first day all over again. Except this time I know how to use the registers and all of the logistical crap. Whole new floor (I used to be on the third floor, now I'm on the first), and new product that I know almost nothing about. I'll catch up fast. I'm a smart girl. So yeah, first day in a new department is a little overwhelming.

We are starting to potty train Gabe. I don't know how we will accomplish this with our crazy-never-the-same schedules. He's doing all right, but it could be better if I could take a week off and just work with him at it. It really helped a lot that my in-laws were down here for a week right after Christmas and worked with him on it.

THINGS THAT I WOULD DO IF I HAD MORE TIME...

  1. Read my scriptures
  2. Potty train my son
  3. Go back to school, or at least do the fun things like band and drama
  4. Scrapbook more
  5. Clean said scrapbook area
  6. Heck, clean my house
  7. Go walking to the park w/ the Gabester. He loves that.
  8. Go on vacation, to someplace other than home to visit family that I never get to see
  9. See more movies w/ my DH.
  10. See more movies w/out my dh (chick flicks!!)
  11. Paint my toe nails.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

We barely took ours down yesterday and today, so don't feel bad. My husband would leave them up all year long if I let him.

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Mine is still up...I don't work...Even my kids are begging me to take it down...