CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Uh...

Freak. I'm tired. My legs hurt. I have a headache. AND I get to go to work.

I need a vacation.

Seriously. I worked like a dog from October to Christmas. I had one week of not so busy at work and then I transferred departments. HOLY HECK! I thought I was busy before. That's nothing compared to what I do now. Seriously, I should videotape myself at work. I would be a blur.

Luckily I don't have to be at work until noon today. I think I feel a list coming on...

Things to Do Before Going to Work

  1. Eat
  2. Take a long hot bubble bath
  3. Get dressed
  4. Hang out w/ my family
  5. Maybe, just maybe put away the Christmas decorations.
  6. Enter the HGTV Dream Home Giveaway.
  7. Put on makeup. I look like death warmed over.

On second thought, I'll get to the Christmas decorations tomorrow.

1 comments:

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

I say skip everything and take an extra long hot bubble bath, well and spend time with family...bag the rest...