CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Things I need, desperately.

  1. A house with a yard. Gabe aparently is a marathon runner and loves to run. I hate going to the park everyday. It would just be easier on my poor lazy soul if I could just have a yard of my own.
  2. Money
  3. More time
  4. New clothes, mine are getting too loose for me to wear. (Yessssuh)
  5. New shoes. I've totally worn out all of my work ones I bought 3 months ago. Plus, they are killing my feet.
  6. An actual date with my husband. I think we went on one last on our aniversary... IN AUGUST!
  7. Magic fingers like Mary Poppins. Why is it that when I sing and snap my fingers all the stuff in my house doesn't pop back into it's place?
  8. Did I mention money? Seriously. Any day now folks.

1 comments:

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

YAY For baggy clothes!!! I guess that it helps you stay so busy with work! And you are due for a date...